geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joe Bohn <>
Subject Re: branches/2.1 freeze notice
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 15:54:21 GMT
Kevan Miller wrote:
> All,
> In preparation for our 2.1 release, please hold off on any commits to 
> branches/2.1.
> If you have something that you feel absolutely *must* be fixed, please 
> check with me.
> I'll be working on generating a 2.1 release candidate later this 
> afternoon/eveniing.
> --kevan


I was thinking that we would need to release the specs and move to the 
newer ones (including moving from using axis2-saaj-api to 
geronimo-saaj_1.3_spec) prior to creating a release candidate.  Are you 
anticipating those changes prior to creating the candidate?  I also 
think that we need to eliminate the JASPI snapshot in our root pom ... I 
think David had plans for that.

There's also the problem that I posted about earlier regarding download 
of wadi* 2.0-M8 that we need to resolve or you can't build.

Finally, I think we need to cleanup the NPE exception on shutdown 

I think we need to resolve those 3 issues prior to creating a candidate.


View raw message