geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: branches/2.1 freeze notice
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 15:54:21 GMT
Kevan Miller wrote:
> All,
> In preparation for our 2.1 release, please hold off on any commits to
> branches/2.1.
>
> If you have something that you feel absolutely *must* be fixed, please
> check with me.
>
> I'll be working on generating a 2.1 release candidate later this
> afternoon/eveniing.
>
> --kevan

Kevan,

I was thinking that we would need to release the specs and move to the
newer ones (including moving from using axis2-saaj-api to
geronimo-saaj_1.3_spec) prior to creating a release candidate.  Are you
anticipating those changes prior to creating the candidate?  I also
think that we need to eliminate the JASPI snapshot in our root pom ... I
think David had plans for that.

There's also the problem that I posted about earlier regarding download
of wadi* 2.0-M8 that we need to resolve or you can't build.

Finally, I think we need to cleanup the NPE exception on shutdown
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3808).

I think we need to resolve those 3 issues prior to creating a candidate.

Joe