geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r618968 - /geronimo/server/branches/2.1/pom.xml
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 15:06:48 GMT
Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Feb 6, 2008, at 6:41 AM, gdamour@apache.org
> <mailto:gdamour@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Author: gdamour
>> Date: Wed Feb  6 03:41:48 2008
>> New Revision: 618968

>> <http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=618968&view=rev>
>> Log:
>> Move to WADI 2.0-M8 release
>
> Cool. Thanks Gianny! So, we're ready to go?
>
> Gentle nudge to merge into trunk.
>
> --kevan

Is anybody else having problems downloading the 2.0-M8 artifacts?

My 2.1 build is failing because it can't find these in the repos we
include in our build (which currently does *not* include
http://repository.codehaus.org/ ).

We were getting 2.0-M7 from ibiblio (or maven central depending on your
settings).  Does someone need to take action to get 2.0-M8 mirrored
there, will it get there eventually, or should we include the codehaus
repo in our build?

Joe