geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.1 documentation
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 12:58:35 GMT
David Jencks wrote:
> Would it be possible to link to the in-progress 2.1 documentation from
> what I think is the main docs
> page http://geronimo.apache.org/documentation.html?

Done! it should get reflected within the next hour or so.

> I'm also wondering whether there is some way to make the existence of
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/documentation.html
>
> more obvious from
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/
>
> which seems to be what I always find when I look for the 2.1 docs.

I just fixed this, it was caused by caused by a limitation in the autoexport plugin we use.

index.html and documentation.html should display the same information, "index" actually does
an include of "documentation"

> Are there plans to copy the parts of the 1.x and 2.0.x docs that are
> still relevant to the 2.1 docs?  I think this did not happen completely
> for the 1.1 >> 2.0 release.

There are plans for a lot more than that ;-)
I always try to carry over the parts that are still relevant and update them as needed. There
is a lot of fish to fry so it would be great if we can all chip into the doc. At least from
time to time ;-)

Cheers!
Hernan