geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject [Fwd: Geronimo Documentation - 5-minute Tutorial on Enterprise Application Development with Eclipse and Geronimo]
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 22:55:45 GMT
solved, it was a refresh problem. restarting eclipse fixed it.

Cheers!
Hernan

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Geronimo Documentation - 5-minute Tutorial on Enterprise Application Development
with Eclipse and Geronimo
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 17:17:40 -0500
From: Hernan Cunico <hcunico@gmail.com>
To: dev list <dev@geronimo.apache.org>

Hi Jacek,
I've been following this tutorial and trying to test it on 2.1. btw, Great tutorial !!!

When getting to the point where I need to create the servlet, right after the Web application
development section I get stuck. I added the SampleEJB.jar as the web module dependency in
the WAR properties but still cannot see the "sampleear" package when creating the servlet.

Any idea what I may be missing?

Cheers!
Hernan