geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "B.J. Reed" <bjre...@gmail.com>
Subject daytrader not compiling in trunk
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 17:57:14 GMT
Hi, I've run into a problem with building the trunk version of daytrader.

When I do mvn site, I am getting about 15 - 20 errors all similar to the
ones below, but I can't seem to figure out exactly what in the pom.xml
is setting the source to 1.4 and how to fix it.

First 3 errors:
Embedded error: Error rendering Maven report: Exit code: 1 -
C:\g\daytrader\trunk\modules\ejb\src\main\java\org\apache\geronimo\samples\daytrader\AccountDataBea
n.java:30: annotations are not supported in -source 1.4 (try -source 1.5
to enable annotations)
@Entity(name = "accountejb")
 ^
C:\g\daytrader\trunk\modules\ejb\src\main\java\org\apache\geronimo\samples\daytrader\AccountDataBean.java:79:

generics are not supported in -source 1.4 (try -source 1.5 to enable
generics)
    private Collection<OrderDataBean> orders;
                      ^
C:\g\daytrader\trunk\modules\ejb\src\main\java\org\apache\geronimo\samples\daytrader\AccountProfileDataBean.java:23:

annotations are not supported in -source 1.4 (try -source 1.5 to enable
annotations)
@Entity(name = "accountprofileejb")
 ^

Thanks in advance for any help,