geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contributor access
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 16:21:10 GMT
How can I get that karma?  Thought I would automatically have received
as being a committer and/or PMC member....

When I try to access the following page to see/edit the
geronimo-contributor group, it doesn't let me in or give any error messages.
	https://issues.apache.org/jira/login.jsp?os_destination=%2Fsecure%2Fadmin%2Fuser%2FViewGroup.jspa%3Fname%3Dgeronimo-contributor

I'd like to add Toby Cabot as a Contributor, as he has provided dozens
of good JIRAs and bug fixes to Geronimo....

-Donald