geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [BUILD] 2.1: Failed for Revision: 618261
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 19:39:49 GMT

Grrr .... I wish Sun would get this fixed (I'm not even sure if they are
aware of the problem yet).

One possible work-around for now would be to include the items from
java.net (jaxb*, jstl, ??) in geronimo/repository.  However, I'm not
sure if that is worth it yet at this point ... and it wouldn't solve the
issue for those of us that build OpenEjb locally (unless you build
Geronimo first to populate the local repo).

Thoughts?

In the meantime I've put the jars from my local repo here if anybody
needs them:

http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/repo/

Joe