geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@jnwd.net>
Subject Re: branches/2.1 status
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 02:08:01 GMT
Kevan,

I tried out trunk and it starts fine for me.

I think you may have run into something that I have noticed for a little
while.  If you do not perform a 'mvn clean' before your build -
something goes squirrelly and you end up with a jee5 server that is not
a full jee5 server.

I have been getting around that by just making sure that I do a 'clean'
before trying to get a usable server.  Should I go make a JIRA for this?

Jay