geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to figure what port is in use from a BindException
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 16:00:35 GMT
Just a quick look at the JavaDocs, it seems that it's up to the code
creating the exception to call new BindException(String) to provide the
port in an exception message, instead of using BindException() with no
details.

You could always start/attach to the server in Eclipse and add that
exception as a breakpoint and inspect the code for the port being used....

-Donald