geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0: customize EJB-Container settings
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:39:44 GMT
Hi

I opened a JIRA and attached an initial patch for a new portlet for
displaying information regarding the different ejb containers and the
ejbs deployed in them. The JIRA is
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3811. Currently to after
changing the properties like pool size etc the portlet prompts you to
restart the server as openejb doesn't support dynamic changes of these
settings. Suggestions welcome

Thanks
Manu