geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding SSO across admin console
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 21:02:32 GMT
Thanks Joe Kevan for the hints. I figured it out. I was using the
ContextForwardServlet and the ForwardDispatchFilter for DWR. But I was
still referring to my context in the JSP to access the DWR scripts
instead of console :(. This was causing the repeated authentication
requests.  Another problem I faced was with the TreeV3 from dojo. The
alignment for this is broken in IE7 and so in all the portlets in
console using it. There is also an incompatibility between DWR and
Dojo 0.9 tree Data Stores. So my only choice was to use
dojo.widget.Tree. I will update the wiki article with this information
and maybe modify the sample to use DWR.

Regards
Manu