geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo in year 2008
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 09:52:58 GMT
What is the point in having geronimo specific annotations? AFAIK there
is a mappedName attribute in the javaEE annotations which can be used
for mapping to server specific resource names. Is this completely
implemented in G? Probably someone with more knowledge on this than me
can comment :).

Regarding plan creator I can contribute to getting it completed.

Regards
Manu