geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding a page to a plugin
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 06:49:30 GMT
Hi,
        On a related note , since the pluggable console was introduced
is there any doc on how to include new portlets or on the architecture
of the pluggable console. A doc will really go a long way in helping
others develop new portlets. A list of files to look at will in itself
be a great help.

Thanks
Manu