geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Create a "Powered by Geronimo" page under Community
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:14:19 GMT

On Feb 8, 2008, at 12:40 PM, Donald Woods wrote:

> Along the same lines as the other discussion topic on adding a
> "Ready for Geronimo" page under the Community section of our
> website...
>
> How about we create a "Powered by Geronimo" page that would help
> recognize the projects that provide a Geronimo based bundle (like
> Liferay) and companies that provide applications or servers based on
> Geronimo (like Intalio and IBM.)
>
> A sample can be found on our wiki at -
>  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxSITE/Powered+by+Geronimo
>
> Thoughts?

I'm willing to listen to contrary opinions, but I'd be against this.
This seems to be listing sources for Geronimo support. As defined,
we'd be willing to list companies that rebundle (and support)
Geronimo, but not companies that support Geronimo directly. We could
fix this by redefine "Powered by" to include those companies, also.
I'd prefer to leave the whole issue untouched...

--kevan