geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Constructing a special-purpose server using maven - Documention
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:38:31 GMT
AFAIK the only ones are the module (which should probably be called
plugin) and assembly archetypes, and they are only in 2.2 so far.

Does eclipse provide ways to set up bits of maven project such as by
running archetypes?

Can you get this page into a prominent and appropriate part of the
documentation?  I'd like this to be seen as the preferred way to
deploy stuff for serious development use.

thanks
david jencks