geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik B. Craig" <ecr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Questions about using Gshell on a remote server instance
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 18:33:53 GMT
Jason,

I'm not sure how it's *supposed* to be by design, but my expectations
would be the same as yours - it would shutdown the the instance that
you are remotely connected to and not the local instance. As such, I
agree that it may confuse users.
Perhaps this behavior should be changed?

Thanks,
Erik B. Craig
ecraig@apache.org