geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding a page to a plugin
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 16:35:25 GMT
Right, the doc in the wiki about the extensible admin console was
really only helpful for Manu's followup to your question.  The
mutipage portlet code you referred to is internal to the admin
console and afaik is not documented anywhere nor is it intended to be
exposed as an externally supported api.   Creating an admin console
extension does not require you to implement your portlet this way.

Paul