geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Kevan Miller (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (GERONIMO-3836) Deployment fails with FNFE due to missing jline_.dll on Cygwin
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:44:07 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3836?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12567700#action_12567700
] 

Kevan Miller commented on GERONIMO-3836:
----------------------------------------

Interesting. 

Does 'gsh' work ok under cygwin? Do you see a FNFE? 

Does 'gsh deploy/deploy wicket-examples.war' work ok?

> Deployment fails with FNFE due to missing jline_.dll on Cygwin
> --------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: GERONIMO-3836
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3836
>             Project: Geronimo
>          Issue Type: Bug
>      Security Level: public(Regular issues) 
>          Components: deployment
>    Affects Versions: 2.2
>            Reporter: Jacek Laskowski
>
> Meant to deploy a webapp from a directory outside Geronimo's installation dir. Deployer
worked with -u and -p options although it spit FNFE exception, but it failed without them.
> jlaskowski@dev /cygdrive/c/apps/apache-wicket/src/jdk-1.5/wicket-examples/target
> $ c\:/geronimo/bin/deploy.sh -u system -p manager deploy wicket-examples.war
> Using GERONIMO_BASE:   c:\geronimo
> Using GERONIMO_HOME:   c:\geronimo
> Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: c:\apps\apache-wicket\src\jdk-1.5\wicket-examples\target\var\temp
> Using JRE_HOME:        c:\apps\java5\jre
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: c:\apps\apache-wicket\src\jdk-1.5\wicket-examples\target\var\temp\jline_.dll
(The system cannot find the path specified)
>         at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
>         at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:179)
>         at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:131)
>         at jline.WindowsTerminal.loadLibrary(WindowsTerminal.java:274)
>         at jline.WindowsTerminal.initializeTerminal(WindowsTerminal.java:227)
>         at jline.Terminal.setupTerminal(Terminal.java:77)
>         at jline.Terminal.getTerminal(Terminal.java:28)
>         at jline.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:167)
>         at jline.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:162)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.execute(DeployTool.java:164)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.cli.deployer.DeployerCLI.main(DeployerCLI.java:31)
>     Deployed default/wicket-examples/1202695110250/war @
>     /wicket-examples
> jlaskowski@dev /cygdrive/c/apps/apache-wicket/src/jdk-1.5/wicket-examples/target
> $ c\:/geronimo/bin/deploy.sh undeploy default/wicket-examples/1202695110250/war
> Using GERONIMO_BASE:   c:\geronimo
> Using GERONIMO_HOME:   c:\geronimo
> Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: c:\apps\apache-wicket\src\jdk-1.5\wicket-examples\target\var\temp
> Using JRE_HOME:        c:\apps\java5\jre
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: c:\apps\apache-wicket\src\jdk-1.5\wicket-examples\target\var\temp\jline_.dll
(The system cannot find the path specified)
>         at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
>         at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:179)
>         at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:131)
>         at jline.WindowsTerminal.loadLibrary(WindowsTerminal.java:274)
>         at jline.WindowsTerminal.initializeTerminal(WindowsTerminal.java:227)
>         at jline.Terminal.setupTerminal(Terminal.java:77)
>         at jline.Terminal.getTerminal(Terminal.java:28)
>         at jline.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:167)
>         at jline.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:162)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.InputPrompt.<init>(InputPrompt.java:42)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.ServerConnection.doAuthPromptAndRetry(ServerConnection.java:230)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.ServerConnection.tryToConnect(ServerConnection.java:190)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.ServerConnection.<init>(ServerConnection.java:94)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.execute(DeployTool.java:161)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.cli.deployer.DeployerCLI.main(DeployerCLI.java:31)
> Username: system
> Password:     Error: Login Failed

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message