geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Confluence admin needed to set up snippet urls
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 17:24:20 GMT
I think we should work hard to make the documentation reference live
svn content using the snippet plugin.  However my initial attempts

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC21/Plugin
+infrastructure

appear to indicate that a confluence admin has to set up at least one
configured url prefix.  AFAICT I'm not a confluence admin and if I
was I'd still have no idea how to set this up.

Also I'm really not sure what an appropriate prefix would be or what
the scope for which it applies is.  I certainly want to be able to
include snippets from server, plugins, etc etc but wonder if
including e.g branch info in the prefix would help migrating docs
from one version to another.  Does anyone have a clue what "best
practice" or "anything that works" might be?

thanks
david jencks