geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem when Geronimo Tomcat 2.1 server is started using "start-server"
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:29:15 GMT
On Windows XP, if I start a Geronimo Tomcat 2.1 server using
bin\start-server from a command prompt, I am noticing that the server can
not be shutdown using Control+C.  So, I am using Admin Console to shutdown
the server.  But it does not return to command prompt unless I kill the java
process from Windows Task Manager.  Has anyone else came across this
problem?  Is there a JIRA for this?  Any insight into what is happening?

++Vamsi