geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo in year 2008
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 14:58:47 GMT
Hello,

Geronimo had a great year 2007.  I don't need to re-list all our
achievements listed in Matt's mail from 31st Dec 2007 (
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg54994.html).  Now
that 2.1 is also rolling out, I think it is time we start discussing what we
want to do in Geronimo in year 2008.  Let us also discuss what we "must" do
to make Geronimo an application server of choice.  I would like all of us to
use this mail thread to put forth our thoughts (and any action items some of
us may have already come up with silently) so that the community can see
what great heights Geronimo will scale in 2008.

Thank you.

++Vamsi