geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: How to enable {deck} in Geronimo Wiki
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:31:07 GMT
On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 7:43 AM, Hernan Cunico <hcunico@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried this in the past and it didn't work with the autoexport plugin.

Ah, thus it's autoexport plugin that doesn't make it work!

>  Maybe Dave Blevins can shed some light with the latest.

I remember it was Dain who introduced it to openejb. Dain, you there?

>  Just curious, how do you plan to use this once we get it to work? I would like to maintain
some consistency across the doc

Exactly how it's meant to be - to make the tabs for windows and unix
users. Just to not cause any harm to unix/macos people who don't even
like seeing windows commands in their docs (vide: Jason) ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl