geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Geronimo Tomcat 2.0.3-SNAPSHOT: SESSIONS.ser written to workDir
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 18:45:25 GMT
On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Erik B. Craig <ecraig@apache.org> wrote:

>  I have had this thought myself. Often times it seems we are far more
>  focused on the next major release (I.E. current trunk) as opposed to
>  introducing some more necessary fixes into other smaller releases. I
>  think we should definitely continue to support / release on the 2.0
>  branch as much as possible, and would be happy to assist in
>  integration of patches and changes that have been made since then.

I always thought that our support for past releases has been the
latest release. It will lower the burden greatly for us and for our
users too. If we put more attention to documentation *and* release
often with small changes they would benefit more.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl