geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Create a "Ready for Geronimo" page under Community
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 06:18:14 GMT
On Feb 8, 2008 8:56 AM, Donald Woods <dwoods@apache.org> wrote:
> To foster more projects to test and support Geronimo, I'd like to float
> the idea of creating a new page under the Community navigation section
> on our home page called -
>         "Ready for Geronimo"
>
> The content of this page would be -
>    - known applications/frameworks that run on Geronimo
>    - third-party provided plug-ins (like Liferay)
>    - Geronimo provided plug-ins (like Roller)

I like the idea. I'd like to have a page where I could find
information what frameworks/apps work and what tweaks they need to
make them work if they don't out of the box. Perhaps "Tested and
Worked" would do the trick? "Ready for Geronimo" is too official.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl