geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Geronimo Server 2.1 and Geronimo TxManager 2.1.1 Releases
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 06:10:50 GMT
Hi,

That took some time, but at last I made it and went thru all the
examples I could run with 2.1-SNAPSHOT and 2.0.2. I looked at the
release from legal point of view - files are in and well-looking.

[X] +1 Release Geronimo 2.1 and TxManager 2.1.1

The environment I used was Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1-SNAPSHOT with
Eclipse 3.4M5 and Geronimo 2.1. The samples were simple webapp and
quite sophisticated ears made their way too. It turned out that
org.apache.geronimo.configs.j2ee-security was no longer needed and
security worked fine without it being specified for hudson.

All samples worked fine! Eclipse Plugin is much easier now.

5-minute Tutorial on Enterprise Application Development with Eclipse
and Geronimo
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSAMPLES/5-minute-tutorial-on-enterprise-application-development-with-eclipse-and-geronimo.html

Running Hudson on Geronimo
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSAMPLES/running-hudson-on-geronimo.html

Running JBoss Seam 2.0.0.GA on Geronimo 2.1
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSAMPLES/running-jboss-seam-200ga-on-geronimo-21.html

Tworzenie aplikacji z JavaServer Faces, Apache Maven i Apache Geronimo
http://www.jaceklaskowski.pl/wiki/Tworzenie_aplikacji_z_JavaServer_Faces%2C_Apache_Maven_i_Apache_Geronimo

Uruchomienie ziarna MDB w Apache Geronimo
http://www.jaceklaskowski.pl/wiki/Uruchomienie_ziarna_MDB_w_Apache_Geronimo

Aplikacja Java EE 5 z MDB z JPA w trybie JTA i PostgreSQL w Apache Geronimo 2
http://www.jaceklaskowski.pl/wiki/Aplikacja_Java_EE_5_z_MDB_z_JPA_w_trybie_JTA_i_PostgreSQL_w_Apache_Geronimo_2

JavaServer Faces i Spring Framework w parze z Apache Maven i Apache Geronimo
http://www.jaceklaskowski.pl/wiki/JavaServer_Faces_i_Spring_Framework_w_parze_z_Apache_Maven_i_Apache_Geronimo

Tworzenie usługi sieciowej z JAX-WS, Apache Geronimo 2 i NetBeans 6
http://www.jaceklaskowski.pl/wiki/Tworzenie_us%C5%82ugi_sieciowej_z_JAX-WS%2C_Apache_Geronimo_2_i_NetBeans_6

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski