geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Round trip debugging of Geronimo in Eclipse
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:14:56 GMT
On Feb 11, 2008 12:57 PM, B.J. Reed <bjreed2@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also being a Geronimo newbie, I'm sure I'm not the best to answer this,
> but what I have seen work for me (and I'm sure this is the long way)
> follows.  After making my change to the code, I do a mvn at the trunk
> level.  This will build the  changed code and any dependencies and the
> assemblies.  Then I unzip the new assembly over the old server unzipped
> directory and I can see the changes I made.

All of us are newbies unless your name starts with D that would make
you one of Daves or Dains or Dillons. Others are just catching up with
their ideas ;-)

As to the solution, I'd go a little bit further and try to build only
the module that's changed and copy it over to Geronimo distro. It
should do the trick for most cases.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski