geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Geronimo Server 2.1 and Geronimo TxManager 2.1.1 Releases
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 04:29:29 GMT
All,
This vote passes with 16 +1 votes and no others.

Woo hoo! Great work everybody!

I'll get to work getting the binaries pushed out. Takes a while for
syncing with the Apache mirrors. So, will be a couple days before set
things up on our web site.

Meantime, let's keep going with the doc updates. I'm planning on
spending time tomorrow and over the weekend contributing what I'm able.

--kevan