geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Cynthia <cc...@symcor.com>
Subject Geronimo 2 gives applet error when deploying the application
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:14:24 GMT

Hi:
   When I've deplyed a web application which uses ejb 2.0 and hibernate in
Geronimo 2.  But when I try to restart the server, I got a lot of applet
pops up:

    ie. The applet is attempting to invoke the
java/lang/System.getProperties() operation
         Allow / Disallow / Stop Applet

     I have to choose allow or else the application won't get deployed.
However I'll get more than 14 of those pops up during the start up of the
Geronimo 2 server.

     I also got some Frame error in the console:

[*************************************> ] 94%  57s Starting
wlbx-rc...Current policy properties
        thread.thread_num_limited: true
        file.write.state: disabled
        net.connect_ex_dom_list:
        mmc.sess_cab_act.block_unsigned: false
        mmc.sess_cab_act.action: validate
        mmc.sess_pe_act.block_blacklisted: false
        mmc.sess_pe_act.block_invalid: true
        jscan.sess_applet_act.stub_out_blocked_applet: true
        file.destructive.in_list:
        jscan.sess_applet_act.block_all: false
        file.write.in_list:
        file.nondestructive.in_list:
        window.num_limited: true
        file.read.state: disabled
        jscan.session.origin_uri:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/hibernate/hibernate/2.1.4/hibernate-
2.1.4.jar
        file.nondestructive.state: disabled
        jscan.session.user_ipaddr: 10.122.3.106
        net.connect_other: false
        thread.thread_num_max: 8
        file.destructive.ex_list:
        file.nondestructive.ex_list:
        file.write.ex_list:
        jscan.sess_applet_act.sig_invalid: block
        file.read.in_list:
        mmc.sess_cab_act.block_invalid: true
        jscan.session.policyname: TU1DIERlZmF1bHQgUG9saWN5
        mmc.sess_pe_act.action: validate
        thread.threadgroup_create: false
        net.connect_in_dom_list:
        net.bind_enable: false
        jscan.sess_applet_act.sig_trusted: pass
        jscan.session.user_name: 10.122.3.106
        jscan.session.user_hostname:
        file.read.ex_list:
        jscan.sess_applet_act.sig_blacklisted: block
        jscan.session.daemon_protocol: http
        net.connect_src: true
        jscan.sess_applet_act.unsigned: instrument
        mmc.sess_pe_act.block_unsigned: false
        file.destructive.state: disabled
        mmc.sess_cab_act.block_blacklisted: true
        window.num_max: 5
-->> returning Frame NULL
wlbx-rc...BaseDialog: owner frame is a j
ava.awt.Frame

        Please advise what's causing this behavior?

Thanks