geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Geronimo Server 2.1 and Geronimo TxManager 2.1.1 Releases
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 01:16:58 GMT
After trying it out a bit and twisting Kevan's arm to make sure the
roller plugin builds against these artifacts...

+1

Some of the copyright dates in NOTICES.txt looked like they might be
out of date (2006 for jetty??) but I'm not going to quibble and that
might be jetty's fault not ours.

thanks
david jencks