geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik B. Craig" <ecr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Monitoring portlet - Server with JMX as protocol has problems
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:39:39 GMT
On that note,
While i was making sure everything was okay, seems as though the
plugin repository we host at geronimo.apache.org is out of date for
2.1 (version on everything is still 2.1-snapshot), and is also
therefore lacking the JMX agent... so, heads up on that until that
gets updated.

Thanks,
Erik B. Craig
ecraig@apache.org