geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.1 documentation
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 00:31:22 GMT
Would it be possible to link to the in-progress 2.1 documentation
from what I think is the main docs page http://geronimo.apache.org/
documentation.html?

I'm also wondering whether there is some way to make the existence of

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/documentation.html

more obvious from

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/

which seems to be what I always find when I look for the 2.1 docs.

Are there plans to copy the parts of the 1.x and 2.0.x docs that are
still relevant to the 2.1 docs?  I think this did not happen
completely for the 1.1 >> 2.0 release.

thanks
david jencks