geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Sekhar Komirisetti" <ger...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to add jar to Geronimo classpath
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 04:12:57 GMT
Viet and David Thanks for your reply. I was under impression that this forum
is for developers using geronimo.
I will add my next questions to the other forum.

I have add jar file to the EAR/lib directory as you suggested.
I am using geronimo 2.x. I am not adding any thing to geronimo lib directory
or bin directory.

Still not able to get it to working. I am getting same class not found
exception.  I am also using eclipse 3.3.0.
Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sekhar