geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0.2 starts on Harmony!
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 23:56:47 GMT
Great news, Vasily!

What do you mean by "HTTP interface works badly"? Slow? Exceptions?
What platform are you using? Linux or Windows?

As far as I understood you already got a patch for GERONIMO-3757. If
so could you please attach it to the issue? :)

I also think that it would be nice to add the list of Harmony and
Geronimo issues related to Geronimo on Harmony to the wiki page you
have created.

Thanks in advance.

SY, Alexey