geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Joseph Leong" <josephcle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Console issues
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:47:36 GMT
Hi David,

I'm glad you brought this up.  I have been working on this GERONIMO-3746,
while I'm at it is there anything else you or anyone else think i can add
into the process?  So the items I'm working on, just as you said, the
progress bar has a few kinks and a 'completion' page (to give the user some
assurance the process is done).

Furthermore,  I can't say that i have been gifted the 'sense of style' to
redesign the pages... but anyone who has any ideas for the UI of the plugin
installer i'll try my best to capture it.

Thanks

The best,
Joseph Leong