geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: geronimo-txmanager 2.1 release and genesis
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:45:28 GMT
Turns out there's this in the genesis pom:

             <plugin>
                 <artifactId>maven-release-plugin</artifactId>
                 <configuration>
                     <tagBase>https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/genesis/tags/

</tagBase>
                 </configuration>
             </plugin>

So that's going to be the fixed value overriding any <scm*> elements
in the pom or *child* pom.  In order to change the fixed value which
overrides the plugin generated default you have to once again set the
fixed tagBase to something else in your child pom as follows:

             <plugin>
                 <artifactId>maven-release-plugin</artifactId>
                 <configuration>
                     <tagBase>https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/components/txmanager/tags/

</tagBase>
                 </configuration>