geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can anyone build 1.2 from the soource repository?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 19:17:48 GMT
Note that 1.2 is not released and most likely never will be.  You
might consider using 2.0.2 or 2.1-SNAPSHOT.

I'm pretty sure that you need to use maven 2.0.7.  I personally have
not tried 2.0.8 but have heard rumors of problems.

Until you get a successful build you may need to run the bootstrap
procedure.

mvn install -Dstage=bootstrap
mvn install -Dstage=assemble

As noted in the BUILDING.txt file, there are more instructions at
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/building-apache-geronimo-with-
maven-2.html

Hope this helps
david jencks