geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Kevan Miller has been approved as the new PMC Chair for Apache Geronimo
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:36:19 GMT
Matt, many many thanks for your hard work and long hours/nights you
spent working on Geronimo as our PMC Chair and more. I assume you
will no more produce the project reports for the Board; however, we
are still expecting your performance reports :)

Kevan, congratulations and thanks for accepting the responsibilities
of PMC Chair!

Gianny