geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Help needed with DWR
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 03:32:05 GMT
While splitting out the plugin and deployment bits of the console I
had to remove the plugin install progress bar out of the base console
DWR servlet.  I added another instance of this servlet into the new
plugin portal app but it doesn't seem to be working properly.  Could
someone who knows something about DWR take a look ?

Fire up a full server and try to install a plugin using the admin
console.  The install should work but the console won't tell you
this....

When I tried it the first use drew the bar but did not show progress,
and subsequent uses did not even draw the bar and resulted in a
security warning on the console.

Maybe having another copy of the DWR classes in the 2nd app and using
hidden-classes to hide the parent would help????

thanks
david jencks