geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lars K├╝hne" <lakue...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [YOKO] premature tools deletion?
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 07:46:31 GMT
I assume tools will also live in CXF for the IDL<->WSDL compilers. If
we keep our own copy (which I think is a good idea) we need to make
sure that our package name is different from theirs. I assume they
will eventually use o.a.cxf.something, but currently they are not:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/cxf/trunk/tools/corba/src/main/java/org/apache/yoko/tools/