geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From YunFeng Ma <yunfeng...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: problems installing plugins
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 01:55:29 GMT
I opened a JIRA for this problem and submitted a
proposed patch a few
days ago.

- Yun Feng

David Jencks wrote:
> It works for me using
>
> ./bin/gsh deploy/list-plugins
>
>   I don't know much about the install-plugin
command: I suspect either
> it has no provision for finding the dependencies or
it can't locate
> the appropriate plugin repo (probably your local
maven repo).

> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On Jan 13, 2008, at 2:52 PM, Joseph Leong wrote:
>
>> Hi Viet,
>>
>> Just to add some confirmation on top, I am also
having the same

vhnguy2@gmail.com
>> <mailto:vhnguy2@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi All,
>>
>>     Has anyone been able to install the mejb plugin
onto a minimal
>>     assembly? I also tried to install openejb to
see if it was just mejb,
>>     but I cannot successfully install the openejb
plugin either.

>>     I get this :
>>
>>     $ java -jar ./deployer.jar -u system -p manager
install-plugin

.../../../trunk/plugins/openejb/openejb/target/openejb-2.1-SNAPSHOT.car
>>     16:40:07,703 WARN  [AbstractGBeanReference]
GBean references are not
>>     using proxies
>>     Checking for status every 1000ms:
>>     Finished downloading

org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb/2.1-SNAPSHOT/car
(36 kB) (100%)
>>     Installation FAILED: null
>>
>>     Is there something wrong with the plugin
installer?

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs