geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Console issues
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:23:36 GMT
I spent some time working on the admin console plugin installer so
you can install more than one plugin at once.  It works but there are
still some problems I don't know how to fix: if someone who has a bit
of jsp/servlet knowledge could take a look that would be great, and
having someone with a sense of style review the changes would also be
great.

-- GERONIMO-3746 (Joseph Leong may be looking at this). The progress
bar sometimes updates and sometimes doesn't and the page never looks
to be done or moves on.  Also the message at the top of the page
doesn't work any more.... I can't figure out how to get a list of the
plugins we are installing into the message.

-- the car-export servlet seems to always name the file "car-
export"  (GERONIMO-2311)

In general I think the console could use a pretty thorough review to
make sure everything still works.  The testsuite is great but not all-
inclusive.

Also, I seem to recall a nice background in the console before it
turned into plugins.  Anyone know what happened?

thanks
david jencks