geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From YunFeng Ma <yunfeng...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: trunk\plugins\console\console-base-portlets\src\main\resources\consolebase_zh.properties
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 02:55:54 GMT
Upul is right, any key not found in
consolebase_zh.properties will be
searched in consolebase.properties, so I think anyone
who works on the
console can just take care of
consolebase.properties (all in English), not
consolebase_zh.properties (
except you know Chinese :-) ), and then any others who
know Chinese can
translate consolebase.properties to
consolebase_xx.properties.

Thanks.
-- Yun Feng

Upul Godage wrote:
> When the property is not found in the
consolebase_zh.properties it
> will look for the same property in the
consolebase.properties and get
> it from there.
> So consolebase.properties become the default.  That
value is
> overridden by the the consolebase_zh .properties
values. Proper way is
> to provide the localized value in the consolebase_zh
..properties for

<c1vamsi1c@gmail.com
> <mailto:c1vamsi1c@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Can someone tell me how the property values in

trunk\plugins\console\console-base-portlets\src\main\resources\consolebase_zh.properties
>     are computed?  I have added a missing property
>     "consolebase.common.view" in
consolebase.properties.  I guess the
>     same property should be added to
consolebase_zh.properties as well.