geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with spec releases
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 01:44:12 GMT
Guillaume,
I'm extremely sorry to say that the javadoc and sources jars all seem
to be missing the required license and notice files.

Not sure what might have changed, build-wise. The previous versions
contain them -- geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec-1.1-javadoc.jar and
geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec-1.1-sources.jar However, they are missing
from the candidate jars -- geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec-1.1.1-
javadoc.jar and geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec-1.1.1-sources.jar

I sampled additional jars and it seems to be a problem in all of the
new specs.

Something we overlooked, previously, is geronimo-
servlet_2.5_spec-1.1.1/src/main/resources/javax/servlet/resources/
XMLSchema.dtd

The license/notice file for geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec should contain
the w3c license (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/copyright-software-19980720
, I believe) and an attribution in the notice file.

Other than the above, all looks good.

--kevan