geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Specs for geronimo 2.1
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 08:52:05 GMT
I recently fixed a bug in the jacc spec jar so we need to finish
making sure it still works :-), release it, and get it into 2.1.

We should take a look at the specs in general and make sure the svn
tree is appropriately cleaned up.  I think there are some problems
like the root pom released at 1.3 but there's a copy in trunk at 1.3-
SNAPSHOT.  Aside from being really wrong I thought we had a policy of
stuff being in trunk only when it was being worked on.

We should make sure we're using the most up to date spec jar
releases.... I think the servicemix guys have released several with
osgification.

thanks
david jencks