geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Upul Godage" <upulg....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trunk\plugins\console\console-base-portlets\src\main\resources\consolebase_zh.properties
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2008 17:53:34 GMT
When the property is not found in the consolebase_zh.properties it will look
for the same property in the consolebase.properties and get it from there.
So consolebase.properties become the default.  That value is overridden by
the the consolebase_zh .properties values. Proper way is to provide the
localized value in the consolebase_zh .properties for every
consolebase.properties property.

Upul