geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: 2.1 Release -- Banging the drum
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:17:06 GMT
I guess that Kevan needs to chime in on that ... but I think Friday is
still reasonable to branch and start the release work if we can get the
critical issues resolved by then.

I've been running TCK continuously and fixing and/or pointing things out
when I notice problems.  We're generally at 100% with problems creeping
up every few days and getting resolved.

Joe