geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.1 documentation
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:27:53 GMT
Hey BJ,
I think the newer the better :D
We need to capture all the questions you are having about Geronimo as a new user and merge
them with the other questions we see from the user's list and feed it back into the table
of contents.
Being a new user gives you a perspective that sometimes we may overlook.

I'll initiate a separate thread to discuss the topics to cover. Everybody pls chime into that
thread for content discussion.

Cheers!
Hernan