geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@jnwd.net>
Subject Re: 2.1 Release -- Banging the drum
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 23:44:59 GMT
+1 - Two weeks sounds good to me.

The big feature that I had been waiting for was the Dojo upgrade and
that is done.

I can start looking at the 'STDOUT' messages.

I would assume that sending messages to the console during tests would
be fine (yes?) and that the problem would really be when messages from a
running server get sent there as well.

Or should even the test messages be getting sent to a log?

Jay