geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject [YOKO]
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:35:44 GMT
What cleanup steps need to be taken with the yoko code now that it's
been made a subproject in Geronimo?  The first obvious one would be to
remove the non-core components from the trunk.  The second would be to
remove the "incubating" from the version names.  Does the code need to
be repackaged so that is "org.apache.geronimo.yoko.*"  I see that this
is not the case with XBEAN, so perhaps we're ok there.  Same basic
question about the generated artifacts.

The current code was never made into an official Yoko release.  Should
we attempt to get this out as an official v1 release as soon as the
basic cleanup is completed?

Rick