geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plan Creator for Web Apps - Implementation Complete!
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 16:32:20 GMT
Hi Shiva,
here are some thoughts I believe may help improve usability.

- Add a *Back* button on each screen. Currently the only option is *Cancel* if you made a
mistake while entering the data.
- It would be cool to have the ability to create an additional resource reference directly
from the wizard. For example when installing a DB app it would be nice to be able to create
the JDBC connection pool as well as specifying the resource ref name right there. Currently
it lists existing pools, maybe add a *New* button, create the pool and then come back to the
previous screen. Same thing would be useful for JMS, java mail, etc.

I'll keep testing it and will provide more feedback. BTW, nice work!!!

Cheers!
Hernan